We are a full-service boutique design firm working on exciting projects in Toronto, Oakville, West GTA and Guelph/KW area. Our focus is on full-scale residential renovations and decorating projects.
We are looking for a full-time experienced designer and project manager with a minimum 3-5 years experience.
You will work closely with the senior team to execute projects from conception to completion.
You will need to be able to liaise with clients, prepare design proposals and presentations, manage trades and vendors, as well as budgets and timelines.
You will need to be available to work at our Guelph office 2-3 days a week (and work from home the remaining days) and have full-time access to a car.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare design proposals, mood boards and presentations
- Assist senior team in product / material sourcing
- Order samples and create sample boards
- Independent Client Correspondence and demonstrated ability to communicate with clients regarding daily job activities
- Prepare budgets as required
- Place, track and manage orders
- Effectively manage contractors/trades
- Support senior team with client site visits, meetings, and installations
- Maintain client files
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a design firm
- Knowledge of GTA design market/trade vendors
- Strength in SketchUp, Photoshop and Keynote
- Working knowledge of DesignDocs
- Ability to work independently on projects without direct supervision
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Detail oriented and conscientious
- Organized and efficient time management skills
If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you, please submit your resume along with your salary expectations via email to: email@example.com